Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Overnight Banana Pudding, No Berries

So, I follow 'The Nut' over on FB, and she's known for posting some great, healthy snacks and breakfast items. She posted Overnight Banana Pudding with Berries a few months ago, and I had all the ingredients in my house, so I made it for the next day. I loved it, and I usually eat it for my mid-morning snack every day during the week.

Here is my Overnight Banana Pudding this morning:

  

Ingredients & Directions
1/2 banana, mashed
1/4 cup coconut milk
2 tbsp shredded coconut
2 tbsp chia seeds
Mixed berries, fresh or frozen

Combine all ingredients, seal, and place in the fridge overnight! Enjoy cold or heat in the microwave for 45 seconds. Sprinkle with almonds or raisins before eating. Yum :)

I typically leave out the berries, because I just don't love them in this snack though I do love berries. I also leave off the almonds not because I don't love them, but because I always forget to bring them with me to top my snack at work. I use small mason jars to store and carry my snack with me each day.

Head on over and follow 'The Nut' on FB and check out some of her awesome snack ideas, and she's a great motivator! Whenever I don't feel like working out, I can be assured that her FB posts will motivate me to do it anyways! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment