Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy 1st Anniversary Josh & Amanda!

 The whole family...Grant & Weston, Dad, Josh, Amanda, Mom & Me w/ William :)

My sister doesn't blog, but I know she reads my blog, so this one is for her! During high school, Amanda and I really disliked one another. I remember one time in particular that I was so mad at her for something, and I was just crying in the living room to my parents about how I wanted her to just leave or I wanted to leave, I can't remember. We definitely had our moments and high school wasn't a time that I'm proud of...we did not have a strong relationship. I'm grateful that as time passed, and we both grew up and matured that we've grown close. Not only is she my sister, but she is now my best friend.

Beautiful couple...Amanda & Josh
 
Last year on April 30th, 2011, Amanda married Josh. Josh is a wonderful brother in law, and he is always fun to be around. I'm so happy for Amanda and Josh! They've found a best friend in one another and are a wonderful, loving couple.

 Our family...Dad, Mom, Amanda, Me w/ Weston & William, Grant

Congratulations Amanda and Josh! We love you both so much, and we are so grateful that you are such a huge part of our lives and the lives of our boys. Amanda and Josh make a constant effort to visit us and see us and always are present for important events in our lives. No matter the distance, they make every effort to be there. We currently live about 3 hours apart, yet, Amanda and/or Josh have been at both Weston and William's births, both boys baptisms and both Weston's 1st and 2nd birthdays. I know that no matter where life takes them, they'll always be a huge part of our lives. Our boys LOVE "Aunt Anya" and "Uncle Gosh"!


Our little family...Grant & Weston and Me pregnant with William

No comments:

Post a Comment