Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Here we go again...

I've started and stopped many blogs over the years...I can't remember when it all started, but I've been a lover of blogs and blogging since high school. I think my first blog was created using Xanga, and I think I was a junior or senior in high school then.

For a number of reasons over the years, I've closed my blogs or ended them or just stopped posting on them without an explanation, and I'm planning for this to be the last time. I'm not sure where I'm going to go with this blog, but I need a place to share and an outlet to write and ramble about life!

So, here I go on a new journey on a new blog...I'm Rachel, and first and foremost, I'm a wife to Grant. He's our rock, and the center of our family. Secondly, I'm a mother to the most awesome little boys I could ever ask for, Weston (2 years) and William (7 months). We recently moved five hours away from the place that Grant and I grew up in, and we are now living at the beach. We are making new friends and learning our way around, as well as, adjusting to life without family nearby and with two little boys that rule our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment