So, what have we been up to lately...
- We celebrated our 3rd Anniversary...it fell on a Wednesday, so we didn't get to go out mid-week, but we did get to spend the evening together, and we were grateful for three years and two awesome little boys.
- We spent a very busy Mother's Day weekend back home with family...
- William ran his first high fever (104) over the weekend
- Grant spoke at his Alma mater's Forestry school graduation, the University of Georgia Warnell School of Forestry, as the 2011 Distinguished Young Alumnus
- Attended the wedding celebration for a friend of Grant's that he grew up with
- Attended the dedication of one of my very closest friends baby, Giles, who was born in January
- Ran in a 5K with my whole family...Dad, Uncle, Sister, Brother in Law, Cousin and Husband
- Attended UGA Day in the Golden Isles
- Attended membership classes as a precursor to becoming apart of the new church family that we've gained here in our new home
- Grant and I spent the weekend out of town at his best friends wedding while my mother, aka Gram, came down to stay with the boys
- Spent Memorial Day weekend with my parents and sister and brother in law in St. Augustine, as well as, had a sick little boy over the weekend.
- Celebrated the birthdays of Grant, Gramps and myself
- Spent another long weekend back home with family...
- Both Weston and William got to stay with our favorite daycare provider, Ms. Mary
- Weston had a follow-up ENT appointment
- Weston got sick with a high fever and no other symptoms on the second evening we were there and was fine within 24 hours
- We did POTTY Boot Camp and spent three full days at home and didn't leave the house...it was a bit tough! :)
- Weston spent a full week in St. Augustine with my parents, and Grant and I came down mid-week
- We attended the Cannington Family Reunion that occurs every other year for a long weekend
- Our air conditioning went out for the 4th time this year...hence the photo below. William says "It's hot!"
- Celebrated the birthdays of Aunt Amanda and Gram