Friday, August 16, 2013

Nordstrom...My Love!

So, I have been following Sheaffer over at 'Pinterest Told Me To' for probably six months or so, and I absolutely LOVE her blog! She's turned me on to some great products! My closet loves her for it, but my wallet and my husband...not so much!

I've recently started buying things from Nordstrom, but we don't have a store in town, so I order most things online. I love that they have free shipping each way. It's such a huge thing for me since shopping is limited in this small town! I purchased William a pair of shoes during the anniversary sale, but they ended up being too small, so I needed to send them back.

I dreaded sending them back, because I thought I would have to pay the full price for the new shoes of $44.99 rather than the $29.00 that I paid for them during the sale. I chatted with one of the sales representatives online, and she was able to process my order via chat, get a new pair sent out to me at the price I paid and process my return.

All I have to do is put this box in the mail today, and I should get the new pair probably early next week! I'm SO happy with the customer service, and I'm completely sold on Nordstrom! I will definitely be shopping there more and more often!

Here are just a few of the things that I've recently purchased per recommendation from Sheaffer...





No comments:

Post a Comment