Thursday, August 15, 2013

Night out with our Big Boy

Weston has a big fan of the movie(s) Cars/Cars 2 when he was 2, yet he seems to have outgrown it now that he's 3. He doesn't ask to watch it anymore, but when I saw that the movie Planes was coming out, I knew we had to go see it.

Grant and I both wanted to go with him, but we knew that William was too young to go to the movies at 7:30 PM, so we decided to get a babysitter for William and take Weston to the movies last Saturday night.

We had a blast with our big boy...we started off the evening with dinner at one of his favorite places, Wendy's, and afterwards, we went and saw the movie. I had a coupon for free popcorn, so he was able to get popcorn at the movies. After the movie, we wrapped up our evening with a vanilla ice cream cone at Dairy Queen.


It was a wonderful night with one of the coolest three year old's I know, and I'm so grateful for opportunities like this with our little guys. I'm looking forward to being able to have a similar night with William when he gets a little bigger.

And on another note...this is what this little guy is up to lately!I know I'm totally biased since he's my kid, but this is too cute, and I can't believe he's growing up so quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment