Thursday, October 25, 2012

William's 1st Birthday - The Decorations

So, it's been almost a month since I last posted. Since then, we've celebrated William's 1st Birthday, spent time together as a family, went to the pumpkin patch, I went to a Girl's Weekend away with my friends, Grant's been hunting, and we've all four been sick! It's been wild, but I hope that things will settle down, so we can get back to normal a bit. But really, who am I kidding?! The holidays are quickly approaching and life is going to get crazy!!

I hope to do a couple of different posts with photo's of William's first  birthday. It was stressful, but I'm such a party planner, and I had a great time with this party. I found this party idea on Pinterest, and I loved it since we were living at the beach, and so I ran with it.

Here are some photos of the details:

















3 comments:

  1. Aww, everything looks amazing!! Totally in awe of where you found the time to make sure an awesome birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, can't believe he's already one!!! And what a stinking cute party, great job momma:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an adorable theme!! Love all the decorations, love the canvas, especially the saying!! Cute cake too!

    ReplyDelete